Our Top #5 destinations in Croatia based on you!
We have compiled a list of the top 5 destinations in Croatia based on your bookings and feedback.
- The number one booked car hire destination on crocarhire.com is Zagreb. To us personally, this came as no surprise as Zagreb is a wonderful city that has so much to offer especially during the Christmas period.
- The number two destination is Dubrovnik. Dubrovnik is continuing to enjoy a large number of tourists flocking to its captivating Mediterranean waters and the beautiful Dubrovnik city itself.
- Number three is occupied by another coastal city Split. Split Airport continues to grow and so do the number of travelers coming into Split and Croatia. Split is also the second-largest city in Croatia filled by a number of splendid beaches a beautiful Riva and an array of amazing restaurant bars and cafes.
- Rovinj is occupying the 4th spot on our list. Rovinj is the most visited town in Istria, Croatia’s western-most region.
- Last but not least Rijeka occupies our 5th spot. Rijeka is the gateway to Croatia’s islands. Rijeka continues to see growth due to a lot of new carriers flying into Rijeka Airport.
Based on the above, let us know in the comments below what is your favourite Croatian destination?